v8.8.0 - Release Notes - 29th January 2013
- Full support for Outlook 2013.
- Include images from AD in your signature.
- New rule-based campaign distribution in connection with both campaign module and Integration module.
- Not necessary to close Outlook anymore to view new signature (Outlook 2010 and 2013).
- eMailSignature management console with Outlook 2013 "skin".
- Delegation control for non-technical staff in marketing.
- Possibility to see which campaign has been added and sorted by added campaigns.
- Log can be re-sized and maximized.
- Log file can be retrieved more easily than before.
- Many new entries added to the log file.
- Log contains elapsed time (how long time it took to run sign.exe).
- Several new log entries for troubleshooting in very large environments.
- Possibility to have no campaigns on replies when using campaign groups.
- Improved marketing module.
- Performance improvement for rule based deployment.
- mproved quick guide.
- Image handling improved and more intuitive.
- Performance optimized - can be up to 20 times faster to execute when using Integration Module.
- Several improvements in sign.exe.
- When using multiple campaigns it could fail if just one campaign is added.
- vCards could sometimes show up empty.
- Individual campaigns would disappear in connection with group based campaigns and multiple campaigns.