v8.0.2 - Release Notes - 18th April 2012
- Added 'ruler' button to the editor.
- Added super and subscript buttons to editor.
- Added Mobile rule screen for administration of Mobile Module.
- When saving the signature preview, all formats (html, rtf txt) are saved if they have been designed.
- Now possible to edit the full html text including the by introducing editor options.
- Added function to force AD fields to lower case.
- Added function to force AD fields to upper case.
- Added target web page when inserting an image into signatures and campaigns.
- Insert link button added to the editor.
- Field handling works with preview (can be selected and deselected).
- Create individual campaigns which overrules group's and signature campaigns.
- When inserting function the field identifiers are removed (e.g. ((field)) inserted correctly).
- OWA screen closes after save.
- Preview screen made smaller to fit remote desktops.
- When saving OWA information the check for http has been improved for a check for http:
- Field functions can only be selected if a field is selected.
- AD Update stopped working after applying a new V8 license key. This is now fixed.
- PhoneBook could not update even though AD Update was licensed. This is now fixed.
- Insert linked image now inserts correctly into the signature.
- If you have many images to embed you might risk to loose the arrow letting you administer images. Now fixed.
- Max length of 64 bytes when updating PhoneBook with ADUpdate.
- Rule-based deployment would sometimes not open up even if licensed.