This article is intended for use by the Server Administrator looking to run signOWA.exe on a set schedule.
To set up signOWA.exe to run on schedule, proceed as follows:
1. Open the Scheduled Task administration in the Control Panel on your server.
2. Browse to the folder containing signOWA.exe and click Next.
3. Choose how often you want to deploy signatures to OWA.
Common setting is Daily. Then click Next.
4. Select the time of execution and click Next.
5. Enter the user name and password for the account and click OK.
6. Finally, test run the task and make sure it works as expected.
You can run the schedules task from anywhere basically, but it is recommended that you use the same server from where you also run other tasks and services on your network.